<body> <body>


Friday, January 06, 2006
3:25 AM


Yes! It's finally friday. Oh my gosh I am so allergic to school. I don't know why but I seem to be so allergic to the dust or whatever in school. I can't stand it. Anyway, we had this random quiz with 3o during values Ed. The questions were all so easy. Who is spongebob's best friend ? all these stuff and this very weird question. How many desperate housewives are there in MGS ? Uh, we wanted to say none ? But genia answered 1,Mr lim. And she got it correct. I have no idea why.. The last task. Erm, oh yeah whoever can sing and dance to the chicken little song. In the end, I'm not too sure won yet. Later we had house meeting and we were late by 15 mins because of the quiz. Then some teacher tried to find seats for me and sharon. We didn't even want to sit down. She asked this group of sec 1 girls to squeeze in so that I could sit. HELLO? The sapce was like so small! I could hardly sit. and besides the sec 1 girl beside me was spreading her legs to wide open. UH! I would rather stand!

School ended, val, sharon and I went to the bookshop cause val needed to get some stuff. THE BOOKSHOP lady was so annoying! We were standing they waiting, while she was talking to some mother for SO LONG. Then we told her we were in a rush as sharon had tuition. She told us to wait 1 sec. 1, okay ? she's still talking. FINALLY! It's our turn now, then she turns to other woman who came later than us. We were like ' HELLO? we were here first!?!?!' Then the she asked us to wait for another sec. Her second is like minutes. Sheesh, Then we could not stand it any longer and we went off. Val shouted something to her, can't remember. HAHA.




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x